Livescribe Aegir Smartpen Latest 2020 Detailed Review.
If you want to get the best out of the pens you use is to get a good and better one. Here’s everything you need to know to set-up and make the most of your new Livescribe Aegir smartpens.
About Livescribe Aegir Smartpen
The earliest digital pens in the market made some fairly critical mistakes. There’s little question that their features were impressive. Uncomfortably scraping across the page while barely spilling any ink, they tended to be bulky, both in terms of size and weight.
It’s from this viewpoint that you can most clearly see the accomplishments of the Livescribe Aegir Smartpen. It’s essentially the antithesis of many of the earliest smartpens, including many Livescribe pens. Aegir is lightweight, portable, and more powerful than ever.
- Digitize your handwritten notes effortlessly. At almost the same size and weight as a ball-point pen, digitally transforming your handwriting has never been easier, or more fashionable
- Add voice to your notes. Record audio using the Livescribe+ app while you write to add voice to your notes. Playback when needed to recreate key moments
- Write now, sync later. Capture every moment – The Aegir smartpen can store up to 1,200 pages of writing and sync later with your phone
- Search for terms within your handwriting. Use the Livescribe+ app to search your handwritten notes and find what you need, when you need it. Custom tags keep your notes organized.
- Seamlessly integrate the Aegir smartpen into your life. Share notes in the format that you want (Text/PDF/image/MS Word) to the cloud service that you use (Dropbox/Google Drive/MS OneNote/Evernote). Digitize across boundaries. The Aegir smartpen can recognize 22 languages in your handwriting and digitally transcribe in real-time
Writing with Aegir Smartpen
- CAPTURE EVERYTHING YOU HEAR, WRITE, AND DRAW– Be confident that you’ll never miss a word. Smartpen captures everything you write on Livescribe paper and instantly creas a digital version of your handwritten notes. Use the Livescribe+ mobile App to record audio while you write.
- USE PENCASTS TO RECORD AUDIO WITH LIVESCRIBE+ APP –Capture audio using the Livescribe+ app while writing to add voice to your notes and sync your notes with recorded audio. Tap anywhere on your notes to play back audio from that exact moment in time, as many times as you need to hear it.
- TAKE YOUR NOTES WITH YOU EVERYWHERE –Access notes from your mobile (iOS/ Android device) or desktop (Windows/ macOS) devices, share as text, PDF, image, or Word doc, or automatically sync them with the cloud (Dropbox/Google Drive/MS OneNote/Evernote).
- HANDWRITING MADE SEARCHABLE –Use the Livescribe+ app to search your handwritten notes and find what you need, when you need it. Use tags to keep your handwritten notes or sketches organized.
- DO MORE WITH PEN AND PAPER –Convert your handwriting into text and make your handwritten notes more useful with the Livescribe+ app, which currently recognizes up to 27 languages. Share contents directly from paper with your friends and teams.
Who Should Choose the Livescribe Aegir Smartpen?
The Aegir has seen substantial improvements over previous generations. As opposed to a bulky monstrosity that feels unnatural in your hand, Aegir is quite close to feeling like any other pen. And with raid syncing and support for the cloud, Aegir’s improvements in design haven’t only been physical.
Just about any smart-pen can be a good choice for someone who’s taking handwritten notes. But the Aegir is more than just any pen. It’s stylish, professional, convenient, and comfortable. Helping digitally transcribe your notes in a useful manner is no small feat, but Livescribe does an excellent job with their app.
Finding the right pen can be a personal decision. But thanks to its ubiquitous design, whether you’ve enjoyed using a smart-pen in the past, or you’re starting for the first time, the Livescribe Aegir Smartpen is worth a close look for almost anyone who takes handwritten notes.