How to Create Free Youtube Red Account | Updated Crack Guide
Create Free Youtube Red Account – The Updated crack guide on how to Create Free Youtube Red Account will be shown in this article.
Create Free Youtube Red Account
YouTube Premium (formerly YouTube Red) is a paid streaming subscription service that provides advertising-free streaming of all videos hosted by YouTube, exclusive original content produced in collaboration with the site’s creators, as well as offline playback and playback of videos on mobile devices
It’s a monthly subscription service from YouTube that removes advertisements from all videos, everywhere you watch.
It was originally introduced as, a service that let you stream music and music videos from YouTube without ads.
Google changed the name to YouTube Red and expanded it to all kinds of YouTube videos in late October 2015.
What I Stand To benefit Using Youtube Red?
Using YouTube Red, you won’t see ads on the YouTube website or within the YouTube apps on mobile and TVs.
This does not apply to paid content on YouTube, such as paid channels or TV and movie purchases and rentals. You may still see ads with that content.
Here’s a full list of devices where you can watch ad-free videos with YouTube Red:
- YouTube and YouTube Gaming apps for Android and iOS
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- Consoles: Xbox 360, Xbox One, Wii U, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4
- Roku (LT, 1, 2, 2 HD, 2 XD, 2 XS, 3, Streaming Stick, Roku TV)
- Supported smart TVs
Currently, YouTube Red is not available on the YouTube app for the Amazon Fire TV.
YouTube Red has two other main benefits that affect how you watch videos: offline viewing and listening to videos with the screen off.
These two features are available on the YouTube, YouTube Kids and YouTube Gaming apps for Android and iOS.
You can download YouTube videos to your phone or tablet and they are available for up to 30 days to watch without a connection.
Some features, including liking or commenting on an offline video, aren’t available when you’re offline.
What Does it Cost and How Do I Get It?
YouTube Red is $10 per month and currently only available in the US, Australia, New Zealand, Korea and Mexico.
You can sign up for a free one-month trial to try before you buy. Go to YouTube’s Red landing page to sign in with your Google account and sign up.
Until the end of 2016, the purchase of a Google Home speaker comes with a six-month trial of YouTube Red.
Why Would I Want YouTube Red?
For some, getting rid of advertisements is reason enough to sign up for YouTube Red, but the other benefits might be more enticing.
Offline viewing is great for frequent travelers and commuters and Red offers an easy way to download YouTube videos.
Being able to listen to YouTube videos with your phone or tablet’s screen turned off is a small, but welcome, feature that’s sure to please anyone who listens to music on YouTube.
And, if you have kids, Red works with the YouTube Kids app, too. So you can save videos for offline viewing to keep your kids entertained on long plane rides or road trips.
Speaking of music, there’s one other compelling reason to try YouTube Red. Because YouTube Red includes free access to Google Play Music.
It’s arguably a better deal than Spotify and other streaming-music subscriptions because you get both services.
You might not prefer Google Play Music over another service, but it’s hard to deny the value of getting both streaming music and ad-free YouTube watching, exclusive video content and offline videos.
If you like YouTube videos and streaming music, this might be the best of both worlds for you.
How To Create Youtube Red Account
- Open the YouTube app on your phone or tablet.
- Sign in to the Google account you’d like to start your membership on.
- Select your profile photo > Get YouTube Premium.
- Start your free trial (if you’re eligible)
Steps In Creating Free Youtube Red Account
- Step 1: Log into your Gmail account, make sure this is the same account you use YouTube with.
- Step 2: Click on this link: HERE
- Step 3: If it does NOT say 3 months free trial, then that means you’ve already had a trial before or you have paid for Google Play Music Service before, this offer will not work. If that’s the case, then simply create a new Gmail Account, and you can claim this offer again!
- Step 4: Click subscribe, it will ask for your payment information. Go ahead and enter your payment information. You can use a credit card, a debit card, or a PayPal account. Don’t worry you WILL NOT get charged if you cancel before the 3 months trial ends. Infact, you can cancel right away, and you still get full access to your 3 months of membership. Click Subscribe to start your trial.
- Step 5: You should have YouTube PREMIUM and YouTube Music.
- Step 6: If you want to cancel it right away, go to the Menu > Settings > Cancel Subscription > Select Your YouTube Premium Subscription, select cancel, put it any reasons you want. And you’ll see, it will cancel by itself in 3 months! So you get all benefit for the next 3 months! And you don’t have to worry about getting charged!
That’s it for now, Do enjoy!!!