How to Create Fortnite Free Account | Latest Crack Guide.
Create Fortnite Free Account – The latest crack guide on how to Create Fortnite Free Account will be shown in this article.
Create Fortnite Free Account
While the first two games have been successful for Epic Games, Fortnite Battle Royale became a resounding success, drawing in more than 125 million players in less than a year and earning hundreds of millions of dollars per month, and since has become a cultural phenomenon.
Why is Fortnite so popular?
- It’s free, and available on a huge range of devices – Playstation 4, Nintendo Switch, XBox One, PC, Mac, iOS and some Android devices too.
- The gameplay is simple but extremely immersive. Multiplayer games last up to 30 minutes, and players can quickly re-enter a new game, making long sessions extremely easy.
- It is attractively designed and, with weekly updates and challenges, it’s constantly evolving.
- In-game currency – V-bucks – allows players to complete challenges for rewards.
- It’s culturally huge, with a massive social media following (via video and streaming apps like YouTube and Twitch), so children might feel left out if they don’t play.
Are There any Age Restrictions?
Because of its frequent scenes of mild violence, Fortnite is rated 12+ by PEGI, Pan European Game Information.
But as with many games of this type, plenty of children younger than 12 are playing, so it’s important that parents are aware of the safety concerns that have been raised, and how to help their children play safely.
Fortnite’s Battle Royale mode is a multiplayer game where, either individually or in squads, players from around the globe pit themselves against each other in last-man-standing-type games involving up to 100 players.
It is from this mode that the real safety concerns around Fortnite stem, and especially its unmoderated chat functionality – as players are open to communications, either by voice or on-screen, from anyone they are playing with.
As with other games with chat functions, children may be at risk of exposure to inappropriate language, extremism or, in extreme cases, grooming.
What Steps Can You Take So safeguard Your Child?
- If opening account, it is important that they do not create a username that could give away any personal details. There is also no age verification process. Therefore, be aware of the risks if your child has, or wants to, open an account.
- Fortnite offers three levels of privacy settings: Public, where anyone can enter your child’s online party; Friends, where only friends can join a party; and Private, which means that no one can enter your child’s party without being invited by the child themselves. Discuss the level appropriate to your child.
- Fortnite also allows for Voice-Chat to be disabled. Make yourself and your child familiar with the game’s settings and, if you deem it inappropriate, turn Voice-Chat off.
- Speak to your child about unwanted contact and tell them what to do if someone speaks to them in a nasty or inappropriate way, or asks them for personal information. Ask them to come to you if they are unsure about unwanted contact or have be exposed to something inappropriate.
How Can You Report Inappropriate Contact Between My child and Another Player?
- Fortnite offers an in-game feedback tool in the Main Menu of the game to report bad player behaviour. You can also email Epic Games, the creator of Fortnite, through their website reporting any concerns you may have.
You can also seek advice and make a report to CEOP, Child Exploitation and Online Protection Command, through their online safety centre.
Fortnite is free to play, but by buying a season battle pass, costing £7.99 and lasting a full Battle Royale season (around three months), you can receive bonus rewards, such as skins.
The option of buying in-game add-ons can be done with V-Bucks, Fortnite’s in-game currency.
You can purchase V-Bucks for cash or earn more V-Bucks via buying a season battle pass, which again costs money.
All items that can be bought with V-Bucks are simply aesthetic and do not impact on gameplay.
As with all games that offer in-app purchases, it is important to make sure that children do not have access to their parents’ credit card details.
It is also important to discuss with children how in-game purchases are designed to entice them in and spend money.
However, if they are still adamant that they wish to purchase items on the game, allowing them to do so with their own pocket money can be a great way of giving a child a greater sense of independence.
The game’s creators Epic recently had to issue a statement advising how users can protect their accounts.
This included third-party sites falsely advertising free V-Bucks in exchange for personal information. They also included a list of security tips and advice.
How to Create an Epic Games Account
- Navigate to EpicGames.com from your web browser.
- Tap the Menu bar in the upper right corner of the web page.
- Tap the Account icon at the bottom of the list. It looks like a person’s shadow.
- Tap Sign up at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the Facebook or Google sign in to sign in through one of those services or enter your name, nickname, email address and a password in the form field.
- Tick the box to agree to the terms of service.
- Tap create account.
- Tap Sign In after you’re redirected to the Epic Games sign-in page
- After you’ve signed in, tap Play Free Now!